Monday 30 July 2007

In Christ Alone..

In Christ alone I place my trust
And find my Glory in the power of the Cross
In Every victory
Let it be said of me
My source of Strenght
My Source of Hope
Is Christ Alone

-
Your love is my Anchor...


the recording
Guitar and vocals only


While my HL1 Biology period this week are going to be half eaten up by choir :(
why Cant it be SL3 instead :(
-
a really really old memory suddenly happens to come to my mind
-
"You're the meanest friend I ever had"
(an Email from Belinda in P5 or 6 , I was a little blunt about some Group Project work stuff...)
the group members were the usual Docas and Belinda and if I remember correctly Clarissa was around too, all crammed into my room cutting Vanguard sheets...
-
I supposed what might have triggered that memory would be Yi Hang's: " my primary school best friend"
-
people have changed alot... from the time I knew them till now. What used to be one of my best friends (Docas/Clarissa/Belinda/Timothy chua/Yi Hang/Yi mian) , I hardly talk to now, except perhaps one of those rare MSN chats, like after O level results /PAE/JAE results were released...
-
yet I wonder, after we leave IB , the friends and acquaintances made made, (Tim Lim, Wesley, XL, Kenneth, Gerald, Joash, Darren, Song Yeong, Audrey, Amanda, Cheryl, Celito, Christine, Evelyn, Tessa,... so many of them ... too may to be counted, the BB, Choir, and Classmates)
-
Will it all be forgotten? Like I remember Tim Lim mentioning it in one of those Emo walks to his house...
-
yet at least for many of them, we'll see each other again in Eternity,(sorry for those who can't stand me like a certain Evil T =p)( but I guess i'll get the same treatment for ppl like Seb Yap... whom i cant stand either)
-
Or rather we would be transformed into His likeness
-
All for His glory
-
A new creation In Christ Alone

No comments:

Post a Comment