Wednesday 18 July 2007

"Issac"

I want to quit choir... hmm no exco/music comm positions for me, (not really surprising) anyway...
while it seems that I am not really appreciated in choir as much as in BB... ... evident since that start of this year in tenor section..
yet the 2 things that are stopping me so far...
1) love of music(lesser degree)
2)and more importantly
to see the salvation of many of those who dont know Him yet
-Song yeong
-Rodney
-Levin
-Reno
-WenJie
- and countless others...
--------
if only their hearts could be soften and You would would move and touch their hearts... and they would be saved....
-
I spoke to rodney before... planted and watered.... Lord... make it grow...
and Lord... help...
-
gave up a lot for choir...... and... well...
-
gave little for BB in contrast
-
and I still get more from BB.
-
and that is the sad truth...
-


-
a tingling sensation, that seems so wonderful yet so terrible...
-
a bitter poison
and sweet cranberry juice
and broken Hg thermometers, S powder and Delta H...Delta S and Delta G


Today:
Milk, Limmdt, Gam,Venr,Chrt,Gong, Chiamck, Gong, Limmdt, Gam, Paut, Joae, Rumb, Jonz,Theh, Jkam,Vijr, nitramtwy,


Corn counting , an amaizing Prac
-
=)
oh well
God will be my strenght... through it all...


and Tim could you look more cheer-uped.... you are starting to make me depressed with that contemplative stressed out look.
lol =P

No comments:

Post a Comment