Monday 30 July 2007

So Loved

an interesting thing... after I blogged my last post, my QT material(which i did after blogging )happened to be from the same passages as the inspiration for the song...
-

Saturday...
-
while BB in the morning, with fewer than usual numbers (No Tim to Swan me at least =P)
-
Charles Ng(come at 730 i wont be late , and he arrived at 745). I came at 738 thinking i was late... opened the door, ... ... , to find no Charles Ng lol...
-
pinching cheeks?
Maybe I notice too many things...
-
marching prac... as if to make up for yesterday's "XL you don't have to sms me again "(Tim) thingy... right... lol... tried timing, but super rusty liao.. cant time for nuts now...
-
then after that Sentosa... even though i was supposed to be back at 1230 for choir... then realising even less people i thought were going...(no Tim, no Wesley,...) but even so it wasn't exactly a waste... the BS on Honoring parents was thought provoking... and well...
-
A sprained/twisted foot or ankle , i dunno how you describe it, all I know was that
1)it hurt when I applied pressure(walking/standing) on my right foot
2) It left me limping since then , although it much better now
-
the weather decided to rain down hard, was stuck in sentosa eating 7 eleven bryani before leaving at 1 o clock with Malcolm, Asher(Sec 2), and Jeremy, shared Cab with Asher to school... and limped into choir at 130, an hour late, luckily no scolding, but a stern frown from Ranji and Dorton...
-
choir ended, bruised my pocket, ego and brain cells with a swensen lunch with Shaun Hanan Martin and Ansom, with the usual bitching at each other... and expensive meal
-
while swensen was playing all the nice emo westlife songs... nice combi... getting my brains wrecked at one side and the emotions tugged at the other...
-
Cold rock ice cream(supported by hanan and martin being walking sticks for me, my foot was killing me), before dragging/limping to the bus top with a severe pain... to sit down waiting for the 970 to arrive, saw Joash,(lol why do i always meet him out of nowhere,),boarded and alighted the bus ,dragged myself back from the bus top to my house(nearly 2km =( OUCH... )before collapsing into the bathtub, showering, and collapsing unto my bed.

Sunday
-
Church... clicking and limping around trying to fix projector issues(both at JY and Main 2nd service)
-
yet while sitting down, instead of standing up, and while Mervin was leading worship, the sensation of feeling ... so loved... by God...
-
while the other emotions are there, and they still come to me, almost all the time, thinking about... but ... , Jesus You should be my first Love...
-
You first loved me... I never knew what love was until You came into my life...
-





while it remains to be seen, God asking me to go for Mission trip to Khon Kaen again in December this year? A sort of confirmation from Matthew? If church camp was to recharge, yet whats the point of charging a full battery?
-
Give me Your Guidance
-
I will run to You...
-

No comments:

Post a Comment