Friday 6 July 2007

Hope

Love Faith Hope
(1 Cor 13:13)




...those who hope in the LORD
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles;
they will run and not grow weary,
they will walk and not be faint.
(Isaiah 40:31)
-
much happier today,
though bouts of loneliness still come... though...
and the fact that simple interactions with ... can determine my mood ... is quite stupid
but as Tim said no point hurting myself...haha thanks Tim
I shall Dao no more.
-
there is a Hope of salvation in Christ
Hope--> peace and Joy
-
A hope that God would move....
Empower, enlighten, annointing(unction)
Give us Your passion and Heart Lord
-
while a Mr Tim Lim Less Geog classes in 5.10 again for 1 hour.
with a Tessa Guitar with horrible intonation. (hmmm the 12th fret gives me F instead of E ?)
a Taylor Guitar
and the cards to waste time away.
-
yet I forced myself to be happy at first
then I forced myself to not dao... and a smile I haven't seen for some time..
and need not force myself to be happy after that.
-
and a Gina Ong lesson with a happy Emil, a puzzled Tim, and an irritated Evelyn.
-
and a break with appeitite
-
and a slack PE
-
and a FireAC meeting with J Ng , ...
-
and a slacking in BB primers room
-
and a XL again...
-
maybe XL's just like that... , either that or I'm being too sensitive
-
and 3 ppl with guitars on their backs, an Emil Taylor, an XL thinline and a Tessa Guitar on D chng back
-
and Tim calling XL and ... lol
-
and the long tiring bus ride Back



Still
"Seek first the kingdom of God ..... and all these things will be given to you as well"
-
there is Hope in the Lord
that brings Joy
-
Rarr Flame On haha
=)
-
And lets hope this happy streak lasts
-
Thank God for a good day .

No comments:

Post a Comment