Sunday 15 July 2007

hey hey you you... & memories

"hey hey you you...."
the retarded song called "girlfriend"
blasting off:
Shaun's/Han an's/Maria Kong's handphone(April)
-
Genting highlands first world Plaza (June)
"what the heck why play this in a shopping center"(Me to martin at that time)
"haha its Malaysia they don't care what they play"(martin)

-
and while passing by Best Denki at Vivo City today
"HEY HEY YOU YOU..."
ouch... so much for Malaysia
-
and after that at Food republic
"hey hey you you..." blasting off someones handphone
-
I Cringe...
people either
1. like demented songs
2. have no taste.


-
anyway
today...
clicking in church again... and... Mr David Leong dancing around on stage and jumping around his ppt slides... stress sia.... I had to run to the camera to zoom out... as he kept leaving the Field Of Vision.
-
and certain ppl annoying me... while i was doing the slides, causing a nice delay
*"oy I' m on the next slide."(think Paul Tan voice and you get something similar to Mr David's voice)
-
opps
-
nmind...
-
eating at Vivo city before heading to Best Denki to buy a DVI cable and audio cable for the BB room.
-
then... off to Vivo City Giant with my mum for shopping for Groceries...
-
memories of one day before LDC, with Kenneth, Jack, Jerome and Amanda, buying stuff for Hike... the cereal bars, fruit cocktail and bread... and 100 plus, after eating BK (Kenneth ate Carlos Junior), and watching Shriek 3 in the front row of the cinema.
-
and back home... while my mum returns to the hospital to take care of my sis.
-
all alone...
-
with MSN conversations on Taylor guitars, after I get mine you all also want to get also right...(XL and Wesley)
-
while memories are all i have to come back and plague me... in every possible place.
-
CCK MRT remembering after Bethany in February. A short lonely bus ride home after that.
-
the coffee shop at Dover...(16 Feb)
-
various locations in school
-
and more...
-
not so lonely primer rule 2.... but still lonely memories...
-


memories of childhood , the innocence... of soft toys and pokemon and more...
the songs i used to love to listen to before a time I knew God,
when those songs had no significant meaning what so ever to my mind, it was just music, music that sounded like music...
-
of the times of RA2 and Dune.... and even earlier
DX ball (while i could still play it now)
Jazz the Jackrabbit 2 (wish i had a copy of the original game)
battling out with Javier, a cousin which i lost contact with after my dad's passing, as his entire family side disowning us.
-
the times when my dad would return from Malaysia with a VCD of the latest Disney cartoon for me to watch, wrapped in flimsy plastic wrapper,... i still have the VCDs in my room...
-
or even further back in the old house, the pink walls of my old spacious room with the sun streaming through grilled windows, the noisy ceiling fan. the writing desk which is still in my new room...
-
the old sandy playground... the monkey bars and slides.
-
the old long cycling route.
the really deep end of the pool.
-
the AYE sound of cars rushing past.
-
and Aunty Eleanor, Felix, Tien Wen, all the old neighbors, the noisy Japanese kids at the playground. The rabbits grazing at the grass.. the trees.
-
the plucking of ixora and taking out the straws and sucking the sweet nectar... memories that came back on sat when Tim and Tessa tried the same outside the school.
-
and Pei Boon, the old kindergarten classmate of mine, my p5 and 6 classmate. who passed on 2 years ago if my memory serves me correctly.
-
NYPS days...
-
the school even when I come back is different... no longer the same. no longer the old basketball court , the canteen, the hall, the library the field, the classrooms, no longer the same as the new extension...
-
E.C. and Zap comics and Pigs... remember so well... Clarissa, Dorcas, Belinda, Yi Hang(He's changed a lot even though I see him now in school), Timothy Chua, Jian Ling(J.L. or Jay as he wants to be known now, nice Jay Fong of RJC who appears in the newspaper commenting on Thaddeus) ,and so many more whose names I've forgotten. The old 6G class of 2002, the 2 years together, Ms Winnie Lau (5G teacher) and Mrs Wong (6G).
-
the Lightning striking the center of the field during a Chinese Remedial.
-
random memories of recess games,
-
watching all the disney cartoons at the library.
-
abacus club of P1, the pandan cake, the leotards of gymnastics, the weird Kong fu music.
-
the triumphs of shiny trophies, the english poetry competition 1999 (1st prize), the Math quiz 1998, the Social studies quiz 2002, the lyric wrting competiton 2002(1st prize). all the shiny trophies in my room... owning all the GEPs in school =P... while ACS(I) has left me with none save a graduation thingy(an irony since I'm back in this school.), A honors day Choir merit cert, and a BB UYO Gold award cert.
-


-
wishes life would be what it used to be, so carefree, so innocent.
-
but God is so faithful
You have seen me through so much, and found me while while i was a lost sheep.
-
and you will see me through the rest, The Lord is my shepherd ... He leads me... You are with me...(Psalm 23)
-

No comments:

Post a Comment