Saturday 14 July 2007

An empty house

...So I say a little prayer
And hope my dreams will take me there
Where the skies are blue
To see you once again, my love...

Westlife - My love



anyway... going home to an empty house today after BB , while mum and 2nd sis remain at hospital to accompany a elder sis after an op again
-
thank God that nothing went bad at least, the cyst wasnt cancerous.
-
while its a light hearted day today with BB, lol Petrina Psm...
and Charles Ng little opened expression later in the afternoon during debrief...
-
had to take care of parade PSM duties for her since
1. Petrina doesnt know how to etc...
2. Adriel also doesnt know/doesnt want to do
-
a few barely noticeable mistakes I guessed, to the untrained eye its not noticeable, to XL and some other primers haha... opps
-
and BB cares prep... while the temporary stricken mute boys try to convey messages like carebears love rainbow paddle pop, and Char kuay Teow Mai Hum.
-
yet in the the spirit of it, indifferent sec3s with mildy enthusiastic sec2s, and an indifferent Noah See
-
and millipedes crawling up all around...
-
And drill, the small group of us - Yang Jian,Tim Lim, Adriel, Benedict, Kenneth, Ryan, Noah,Russell, Fabriz, XL, Audrey Petrina, Christine, Amanda,
-
off with the cheers Sec5s =)
-
Drill HL as Stevens put it.
-
While Daniel and Tessa do their Drill studies, or Drill ab initio and Ding, Bong and Stevens take on the the Drill Sl class.
-
than off to admin room for the president's challenge briefing by Mrs Elaine Lui - the Kerriann clone as said by some.
-
before that playing stuff from the secular playlist of my Lime iPod, the emo and love songs such as this above. while the rest have fun with twiddling with the limited selection of secular songs
-
keeping a low profile while they do that, as they play the songs I play when the emotions come...
-
Fall out...
-
Makan...
sitting with tim lim and a couple of sec 2s.
-
and clearing the table next to me of a tray of finished food and drink.... after a plate of chap chye beng is placed and the owner goes to get a drink...
-
yet the mood is still light hearted... no swings of depression yet...
-
BS , the love and agony of prayer, lying prone on my guitar case , gazing at a direction towards tim's side rather than facing Charles... while he covers stuff that has been placed in my msn nick, and spiritual walk over the past week or so ... God is Love... Love is patient... Love is kind... Love doesnt demand anything back(not selfish), we love because He first loved us
-
and the Agony of praying out... and crying out to God...
-
and God's love is so amazing.... I know I am loved by the King, and it makes my heart want to sing...
-
yet where does this happiness of mine come from? God , or someone else? or both?
-
It doesnt really matter about BGR and other stuff which plague me sometimes, there is an assurance, that if it is God's will, in His time things will come to pass...
and if it isnt , good lor , eitherway. Not my will but Yours be done =)
-
maybe thats why I'm happy...
-
after bs, a FireAC prayer session...
-
the sudden fleeting impression of ... hurh? my mind still playing tricks on me? I push that one aside.
The vision of fire... the redness and orange and yellow....
my God is mighty to save...
and more... crying out to God to forgive us and empower us with His annointing.
-
A generation that seeks your Face....
-
thank God for His Faithfulness and His Love =)

No comments:

Post a Comment