Wednesday 25 July 2007

tell me why?

when you are up to the neck... with homework and stuff.... chem test... ouch... more stuff coming up... TOK EE CHB oral.. not to mention overdue Gp4 and IA
-
IOP threats from JLuah , G.Ong (to fanny tan)...demerit Threats from Ranji if you Pon choir.... and more...
-
sighz....
-
i wish.....
-
make me happy again ... yet in the good times dont let me forget You Lord...
why is it when I'm happy i tend to forget God...? do I really need a trial of some sort to force me to cling on to him?
-
temperature, Pressure, Concentration, Presence of Catalyse
-
right... factors that affect my mood....
-
under too much pressure, lack of concentration, and well...
-
the temperature of FireAC? right... i dont think that counts
-
74 of KAP and late for FireAC due to miscalulated time of bus Journey.
-
why ?

No comments:

Post a Comment