Thursday 19 July 2007

Bitter-sweet chocolate

the Dark brown , almost black color, the hard cold smooth texture, but soft and melted...
the initial bitter taste before a sweet aftertaste... the soft texture against the mouth....
-
one of my favorite snacks, Dark chocolate....
-
bitter sweet moments... eat the initial bitter part first to get that sweetness which is sweeter and lasts a long time.
-
help me Lord to always trust in You.. always..
-
and Lord let your name be glorified everyday , especially tomorrow... let Your name reign...
-
seems that alternate days are nice... but, my mood shouldn't solely depend on interactions between people, rather God is always my strength at every moment... and my joy... no human joy can be greater than that....
-
yet sometimes I wish I could have a love that is so much more tangible. Yet even if I dont get it, God is still enough... God is Love, and love never fails, therfore, God never fails? Right.. did i just commit a TOK fallacy?
but God never fails... still the same
-
In God's will and timing... He satisfys my desires, "Delight in the Lord and He will grant you the desires of your heart?"
desires? ... Desire to see Him glorified above all....
yet... what about other desires? surely not the sinful desires that corrupt, but it is not possbile to habor such desires if one delights in Him.
-
how does one interpret scripture? the promises that claim that God will give...
"... and all these things will be given to you"
-
LimClaNstruMMeR~†timLim~God Chaser~LimIDTS`':
"actually the verse is true
in that once we seek God
our will becomes His
and whatever we ask for
will be what He wants for us"
-
Lord. why am I so downcast at times?
yet at times when I do ask God for a "happy day" I do get it... yet when I dont (when i'm happy to start out with)... I dont get it, on the contary I might even get a depressing day...
-
so much for alternate days being happier...
-
draw me deeper in love with You Lord... I dont want to judge people, to hate, the bitter poison.
-
And go before us tommorrow before we move out... this is our cry... that you would show mercy and answer our prayers
-

No comments:

Post a Comment