Saturday 7 July 2007

Passion

while the soberness come back, still not depressed , just normal...
when the message that J ng gave finally sank in
-
when... it seems to be all about us?
we seem always to ask for revival...
-
we know in our heads that revival is supposed to be a "good thing"
yet...
Give us a Heart that seeks You Lord and desires You to be glorified
-
and for me forgive me when I've let my emotions take over me at times....
-
Lord You are so much more... so much more than just what we can perceive, so much more than my emotions...
-
Lord we are so weak... Lord we need You, Your empowerment
Empower us not for Your Glory But Yours
all Honor and Glory to You
-
and Passion, I want my passion back and more than that Lord , I want more, so much more.
-
to cry out for more of You
-
"You said Seek Your face
Your Face Lord I will seek"(ps 27)
"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. "(2 chron 7:14)

"Seek first the kingdom of God"(matthew 6:33)
-

if I were to look at my spiritual diary, both the Blog and the a hardcopy book(which I never use)
these were the words God has been trying to tell me, to tell us for so long.
-
yet blinded by my emotions, not listening, or forgetting about them
Forgive me Lord.
-
as J Ng put it " if Revival happens no body will think twice about FireAC, God will be glorified"
-
no longer let it be just a compilation of programmes and stuff, more than that, give us all the passion and fire we need
-
send Your annointing and empowerment
-
yet Lord... why? ... why so tied down still.
-
more than fanciful words on a blog that seems to always talk about my emotional problems...
-
Change my heart oh Lord
-
and use me though I am weak... but Lord , You , Lord are everything I need
-
Convict me once again.
-


all honor and glory to You only

No comments:

Post a Comment