Monday 16 July 2007

=)

The smile says it all?
haha
God is Good
His Love reaches to the heavens and faithfulness to the sky... wheee =)
-
yet while going to see my sis recovering at the ward at SGH today, yet...
-
the usual repulsion towards the wards , especially the SGH ones, memories of being stuck there in P6 while my father was sick... the smell of disinfectant.. the reeching and puking sounds...
-
I wonder whether if I was to become a doctor later, have to get used to it lor.... thats if....
-
yet there was that moment of slight emoness, for goodness sake dont mention the word GF in front of me... thats directed to my aunt and mum, its not nice to joke about how I could possibly take care of someone if i apparently "cant even take care of myself" rubbish...
-
whatever lor *frowns*
its not nice...
-
okay
New blogskin and I organised the songs i composed into a single DIV link....
-
picture from a Phuket sunset, WoW ...
-
Thank God for giving me joy again?
or could it just be a short fleeting bout of happiness caused by a catalytic enzyme inhibitor--> antidote?
whatever it is anyway , it definately is waay better than sitting on a wet bench observing Koi.
-
thank God eitherway, maybe thats the resolution I was looking for, be happy with/as friends.
-
Yet continue to give me strenght each day... and let me never forget You in the good times.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment