Sunday 1 July 2007

Another reminder from God

Even after the "hopeless depressing" post of yesterday
yet God decided to send me a few reminders today in church
-
the song, Saviour king, sung today in JY worship
....Hope which was lost, now stands renewed....
-
A reminder of God's calling in Plunge camp last year in a video shown
....I have decided to follow Jesus...
-
And Matthew 6:25-34, part of the sermon verses
In QT during WoW I came across this passage, and yet... back then i wasnt sure about ....
and I forgot about it for a long time....
....do not worry about your life....(v25)
....But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you ....(v33)
-
Its all about Jesus.
-
a reminder to me... that God will take care...
-
... a resolution soon? ...
Your will be done... and You be glorified in the end of it all.
maybe... things will be different after the last exam paper(geog)?
-
left church with a lighter heart and feeling much happier...
-
thank You Lord, for being there for me always
-
And time for me to relight the fire again...

No comments:

Post a Comment