Thursday 5 July 2007

Love

Through Your Love

Verse1
Enter into your presence
broken, yet made whole in You
A heart that seeks to find You
To see you face to face

Chorus :
Through Your Love
there is no condemnation
Through Your Love
We are made whole
And through Your Love
We can come to You
and Lord we want to thank You
For Your Great love
and Lord we want to praise You
For Your Great love

Tag:
I will sing of Your Love (x2)

Verse 2:
In the furthest end of the ocean
In the darkest storms of life
Your Love still surrounds me
There is nowhere I can hide
Because…

Bridge:
I will sing of your Love
I will sing of Your Love
Cause You my God You’re for me
and nothing will ever part me
from Your Great Love

Emil Ng 2007



because nothing can ever seperate me from Your love
a simple quiet slow song
and sort of because of ... emotions ... that I wanted to write out this song , about God's love, so amazing, just to remind myself...
-
Inspiration drawn from:
Psalms 27:8
Romans 8
Psalms 139
-
and I still have a piano piece to score for FOA
give me inspiration ...

No comments:

Post a Comment