Tuesday 10 July 2007

Catalyse and Antidote

Posting from school

Exams... results back...
Break down:
Math HL - 3
Chem HL - 3

Geog SL - 3
EA1_ SL - 4
Bio_ HL - 7
Chi B SL - 7
-
Seriously.. YUCK...(or swap the Y for another alphabet to get a more yucky word)
-
and no Leon Foo I wont lend you a mouse to play CS(See Ass)
-
Catalyse to depression yet antidote as well? does that make sense?
-
I wonder
while a completed Grp 4 project done over the wee hours of monday morning gets deleted by accident :(
-
yet an msn personal message:
in the good times and bad. You are God alone!
-
and feeling worst after a catalyse
yet happy again the next for an antidote
-
yet... I will run to You.... a memory of several prayer meetings done over an earlier part of the year in BB. And yet that song in FireAC on monday, when I was leading a unprepared worship session, leading by what God was inspiring me to sing.
-
Or was it a stray glance?
-
I wonder...
-
yet my emotions arent anything.... its all about you Jesus...
in the good times and bad. You are God alone!
-
I dunno, the resolution is cast.
yet... to restrain the other part of me that wants more.
----
beneath the number of sad ppl hugging one another, and emoing... and well...
-
ok...
-
nevermind... You still are with me and You remain faithful.
-
Thank God for everything no matter what happens... You alone are still God no matter where I am ...
-
Find rest my soul
In Christ alone
Know His power
In Quietness and Trust

No comments:

Post a Comment