Wednesday 1 August 2007

Epistasis

I'll do an XL… for today
-
"You don't look like the choir, choir sort" says Gina Ong
-
"All the more that means you are a dark Horse" says Tim Lim
-
"I think Evelyn is a darker Horse" says me
-
"Personal Space invader" says Tim Lim
(HL2 Math class)




"You all like to backdoor me" says Tim Lim
-
(HL1 Bio class)
-
"I'm need to go for Chinese at 3pm" says Tim Lim
-
"I also need to go at 3" says John Tay
-
"I need to go for choir at 3" says me
-
"Ha ha I'm the only one who doesn't need to go at 3" says Amanda
-
"That means you are the odd one out" says me
-
While walking to the Primer Room to get briefed by J. Ng after HL1 bio class


"要表演了,你们要脱上衣了" says the CPAC teacher
-
"I'm getting freaked out" says Evelyn
(Combined choir/guitar/CPAC FOA Full dress rehearsal)




"No I'm not pissed with Ranji, I can't be bothered to waste my time on that ****" says J. Chiam

(I agree with him, Ranji is a ****)



While that's over and done with … … whatever … … tired beyond all measure physically emotionally, and perhaps even spiritually if I'm not careful
-



-
Remembering yesterday, left HL1 Bio class 40 minutes early, while Ruma was busy trying to explain Epistasis to Amanda and a few others who didn't understand the concept … …
-
Epistasis: A gene that overides another Gene when it is activated. E.g. Albinos gene
-
It doesn't matter if gene is trait 1 or 2, as long as the epistasis Gene is activated, the phenotype will override the first gene.
-
If G represents the recessive epistasis gene that overrides L, it doesn't matter if the person has LYLY , LYLN ,LNLN , if he has gg, the gene L will not be expressed in the phenotype.
-
Yet I have to miss more Bio lessons tmr, having to leave at 4 (40 minutes gone =( )
and Ruma is telling me that I missed a lot ×p
-
That feeling of sadness yet, little off shoots of happiness? Hating myself for thinking… and still being trapped like that for so long?
-
Give me Your Joy Lord.
-
No one else could satisfy my Soul….Only You Lord only You
-

No comments: