Friday 24 August 2007

happysad(happy)

happysad(happy)
-
an interesting point to note that XL's one of blog posts had something along that lines, and Tim's as well.
-
anyway today was realatively happy for me I guess, my 3 happiness factors were present at least in someway or another...
-
"Isnt your class there?"
-
and God was there in that classroom, that wasnt the Bio class room, and was so real... like last week, again He came.
-
and I remember praying a prayer along this lines
-
"Break me"
-
and yet, I couldnt cry a tear... there was this awesome, joyful feeling, yet no tears.
-
and I guess there are still those emo moments... at least while waiting at Central(Clarke quay) while my mum and aunts were waiting for my cousin to come back from shopping.
"... ...You thinking of girlfriend ar?..."(my mum)
-
whatever...
-
I guess :
-
I don't know about tomorrow;
I just live from day to day.
I don't borrow from its sunshine
For its skies may turn to grey.
I don't worry o'er the future,
For I know what Jesus said.
And today I'll walk beside Him,
For He knows what is ahead.
-
Many things about tomorrow
I don't seem to understand
But I know who holds tomorrow
And I know who holds my hand.
-
I don't know about tomorrow;
It may bring me poverty.
But the one who feeds the sparrow,
Is the one who stands by me.
And the path that is my portion
May be through the flame or flood;
But His presence goes before me
And I'm covered with His blood.
-
Thank You Lord for being so faithful...and for today, for what you've done

No comments:

Post a Comment