Tuesday 7 August 2007

All in All

When I fall down You pick me up
when I am dry You fill my cup
You are my All in All

X-Country
nearly killed myself by.
1) not drinking water before starting off
2) Trying to not let someone beat me( and failing to do so thanks to dehydration)
3) Joseph Gwee's "Haha You lost to ... ... ..."
-
Noooooo
-
I deserve to get pinched by Tim 70 times 70 times for being such an idiot
-

Thanks ... ... ... for telling Tim to look for me though...
-
and thanks Tim for letting me vomit my emo-ness on you.
-

yet would it break God's heart to see us let something so trival become more important than Him?
-
maybe thats why waiting is the correct thing to do... or maybe?
-
yet the same answer;
"I will be with you no matter what you choose to do."
-
God is still more important tho... although distractions are always there, but... He is still more important.
-
"These kind of things should never be rushed, or they are doomed to fail..."(Sam Lee, former youth worker from GMC, paraphrase)
-
...think about the shirt vs TNT... or what? ...
No... dont judge people, Emil you are a BAD BOY
-
...these kind of things are painful for the people involved, dont drag it up...
ok... fine... slap me.
-

memories of Nanyang while taging along with TnT along namily road and 1,2,3,4,5,6 avenue
-
oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment