Friday 17 August 2007

5th commandment

while quarrells...
sighs... 5th commandment, help me, help...
-
and damn you satan, DAMN YOU, if you want to attack me, dont touch my mum....
-
I dunno being happy about the other side, but why must there always be something to try to drag me down?
-
anyway , heres to "the most selfish, self-centered, unloving, irresponsible brat in the world, who puts off people from becoming christians" , can't you stop it...
-


"cast all your cares on Him for He cares for you" 1 Peter 5 :7


and Charles, kindly stop your nonsense, if you know about it, I dont care, but stop it seriously
-


I know perfectly well that i do care for others, i know... ...
-
and Seb Chua today at the prayer meeting , touched by His presence, while i was leading worship, yet its not about me, as i always consistantly tell God, its all about You, and before we do anything , we need You, we need You here, and it is not by my playing , or the words we speak, or anything, we are just instruments, and not just instruments, but lousy ones, like some guitar made of plywood and rusted strings out of tune... compared to the nice Taylors, Martins, Gibsons, that God could use instead yet he chooses to use us, to use me...
-
God's rag-dolls, as quoted from "love beyond reason"
-
I guess, the present issue would come to pass, things will work out fine... sooner or later, God wil make a way in the time of trial, and He will move, mightly, just wait , "be strong and take heart.. wait for the Lord"(psalm 27:14)
-


yet today while queueing for prata(surviving on that to save money)...
saw a bunch of sec 4 indian guys... and a certain snippets of their conversations got overheard
"banging..... girl...."
I felt really really really sick after that.... why are people so corrupt, so vile, so unclean?
-
... ... ...
-
i remember another MSN conversation with Hannah Goh last year during December
-
the gist of the conversation:
an embarrassing question, "What is M***?"
apparently some weird random guy initialed a Webcam convo and asked her whether she wanted to watch M***
I was shocked and disgusted and told her to block the person
-
why are people so sick, so corrupt, so vile?
if such stuff happened to people I care about?
-
"F*** you lah"
while at heritage talking to tim some random couple
-
shiitake mushrooms what power is there in such vile words?


I wont deny this is an Emo post , a lot of things running through my mind... and wonder and wish again...
-
today technically had a bad start, a good in between , and a lousy ending(thanks CN, nice "Love , Faith, Hope" and subtle comments).
-
and one has this impression that Tim doesnt want to give any 'false hope' whatsoever... I get his rationale, but i wonder, what is God's answer?
not a direct no, but a wait first?
-
I wish i knew...

No comments:

Post a Comment