Saturday 11 August 2007

Always...

oh well ... Charles Ng just freaked me out with this sudden msn convo

(10:59 PM) Charles Ng- quie: emil
(11:00 PM) Charles Ng- quie: if i gave you a book to read
(11:00 PM) Charles Ng- quie: would you be willing to finish it?
(11:00 PM) Charles Ng- quie: my gift to you

(11:00 PM) ✞♥☺☻عмٱLٱмعz|Jes: depends on th book
(11:00 PM) Charles Ng- quie: must read
(11:00 PM) ✞♥☺☻عмٱLٱмعz|Jes: but most of the time yes
(11:01 PM) Charles Ng- quie: ok then.... i will give it to you... will put it in the primers room next to the computer tomorrow so you can go get it
(11:03 PM) ✞♥☺☻عмٱLٱмعz|Jes: what book is it?
(11:03 PM) ✞♥☺☻عмٱLٱмعz|Jes: lol

(11:03 PM) Charles Ng- quie: you will find out
(11:04 PM) Charles Ng- quie: but you must read it

(11:04 PM) ✞♥☺☻عмٱLٱмعz|Jes: hmm topic on?
(11:06 PM) Charles Ng- quie: Love
(11:06 PM) Charles Ng- quie: have you heard of John Ortberg?
(11:07 PM) ✞♥☺☻عмٱLٱмعz|Jes: no...
(11:07 PM) Charles Ng- quie: good
(11:07 PM) Charles Ng- quie: this book that I'm passing you has my notes, my heart and soul
(11:07 PM) Charles Ng- quie: so its very precious
(11:07 PM) Charles Ng- quie: but i am passing it to you
(11:07 PM) Charles Ng- quie: so please read it carefully and faithfully

-
you can imagine how freaked out i was...
-
oh well...
guess i might be gething a little too obvious...
-
-
even so i wish... XL could be the same old XL before Feb...
-
and i wish... more...
-
yet God again decided to speak to me...through songs
-
I arrived in church a little bit late for YF... to miss all the nice fast praise songs...
-
....Amen... Drum sticks tapping....
-
Did you rise the sun for me....

-
the song Always...... and....it really ministered to me....
-
Cause all you are is all I want always,
Draw me close in your arms oh God
I wanna be with You

-
when all else fades my soul will dance with You ... where the Love lasts forever...
-
while Rod Parade... One in vision One in Christ, We will stand...
-
and BS... i need a working pinch dispenser...stop looking lah..... grrr... lol nmind... Emil is being stupid and silly as usual
-
and nice Charles take time to swan Tim...
-
lol oh well...
-
when God speaks to you, things always seem happier.. at least for a few hours after that...

No comments:

Post a Comment