Friday 10 August 2007

Wishes

Decided to change my Blog layout after complains that the current layout made it hard to navigate...


it always seems that things at the present seem so much more important, so much more real than eternity...
-
yet...
the msn wishes not yet fulfilled...
-
and XL daoing me on msn... oh well...
-
and 'neth spamming me with random messages... although his apology is appreciated...
-
2 ppl on the BB floating contacts.... the other 2 i wish would talk to me..
-
and it seems so hard to talk to God... ... to hear His voice saying that He still loves me...
-
Mood: down
-
and Math "lines and planes" and TOK essay and EE and CHB oral and IOP cry out to me , asking me to do them... yet... I don't have the mood...
-
missing God being so real ... and ...
-
and just feeling lonely, just the way it was in CNY, the June holidays, and even on WoW and Genting...
-
wishes...

No comments:

Post a Comment