Monday 13 August 2007

Purposeful

2nd
not random... post
today
-
while I will not tag an emo to this post, despite the crushed smoothie dumped violently into a dustbin by TK,
-
and the maple slime bubble that burst upon me in J.Lua class
-


singing this song under my breathe throughout the day
"cause all You are is all I want, Always"
the song Always
-
"Can I feel You in the wind , Is everything I known marked with my Maker's fingerprints"
while a breeze was blowing while praying, and that, brought tears, that He still loves me, and He still cares
-
and while that sobered look, Tim getting concerned..
-
yet when i look like that it doesn't always mean I'm thinking of ... ... ...
-
maybe work is really starting to stress me out as well?
-
anyway train of thought (thanks tim for helping me to construct points i-iv)
-
i. Its been nearly 7 months
-
ii.I still like ... , a lot in fact
-
iii.There is 1 part that wants to not care at all and says " impossible, it wont turn out that way , you just wasting time " and it wants to HATE the part that likes as in really HATE"
-
iv. I ask God, He doesn't say no, He just says wait...
-
v. And I keep wondering...

-
1. Charles Ng says he wants to pass me that book, but i cant find it in the primer's room either way
-
2. Petrina peeving me off today by not passing me the MiniCal stuff, wasting my time stoning in the Primers room(apology accepted tho)
-
3. Nice high fives, and other stuff lor, leaving me alone, I always seem to be tagging along with you 2,
-
4. Work is starting to stress me out...
-
apologies to certain people, if you feel uncomfortable reading... , if you are tim , =P
-
but again, lets go back further
-


One of my church friends, 3 years younger than me
-
accusations by Jasmine Ho that I liked her were, partly true last time, last year... ... and I have no idea why did Jasmine suddenly come up with such utter random stuff... ... strangely enough for the friend didn't have that kind of laugh it away kind of reaction...
-
but either way it was okay, no emoness or anything , as in,
-
1) liking (even half-liking, it wasnt exactly a really 'like' kind of thing) a sec 1 girl when you are sec 4 is plain stupid...
-
2) And either way I didn't end up having to see her everyday or have to see someone else... ...
-
but eitherway, after sometime it was ok... very good friends, haha , stupid things like maple story... laughing at Mrs Kong's Pronunciation, Adobe photoshop, neoprints(refer to the post "prelim aftermath"(02 Oct 06)),Para Para ,Sharing music, even talking about things like drill(GB) lol
-
some part of me wants that for ... ... ..., i guess if that could be the resolution, i would be happy... or happier.. i dunno though..
-
the difference however, may make it difficult
1) The degree of 'like' comes into account,
2) The fact that there isn't that nice age gap to safeguard doesn't help
-
random rubbish, that they both have the same surname, they both have father problems(divorced/pass away),both of similar stature.
-
the stupid me sometimes gets reminded of ... ... ... when seeing her *pinch*
-
haha, if that church friend of mine is reads the blog... lol...
-
nmind lor... nothing wrong...


but either way God, You will provide always....
This post is not EMO, I was feeling ok, when i posted it
just wanted to purge out my thoughts though... my irresponsible blogging, haha.
-
ok
maybe i should password protect my posts
but how does one do that in blogger?

No comments:

Post a Comment