Sunday 19 August 2007

Isaiah 55

and God has been shoving thisat me a few times at me over the past 2 days

Isaiah 55(NIV)

Invitation to the Thirsty

(1)"Come, all you who are thirsty,
come to the waters;
and you who have no money,
come, buy and eat!
Come, buy wine and milk
without money and without cost.
-

(2) Why spend money on what is not bread,
and your labor on what does not satisfy?

Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good,
and your soul will delight in the richest of fare.

-

(3) Give ear and come to me;
hear me, that your soul may live.
I will make an everlasting covenant with you,
my faithful love promised to David.
-

(4) See, I have made him a witness to the peoples,
a leader and commander of the peoples.
-

(5) Surely you will summon nations you know not,
and nations that do not know you will hasten to you,
because of the LORD your God,
the Holy One of Israel,
for he has endowed you with splendor."
-

(6) Seek the LORD while he may be found;
call on him while he is near.
-

(7) Let the wicked forsake his way
and the evil man his thoughts.
Let him turn to the LORD, and he will have mercy on him,
and to our God, for he will freely pardon.
-

(8) "For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,"
declares the LORD.
-

(9) "As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.
-

(10) As the rain and the snow
come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,

-
(11) so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.
-
(12) You will go out in joy
and be led forth in peace;
the mountains and hills
will burst into song before you,
and all the trees of the field
will clap their hands.
-

(13) Instead of the thornbush will grow the pine tree,
and instead of briers the myrtle will grow.
This will be for the LORD's renown,
for an everlasting sign,
which will not be destroyed."
-




and besides that:
-
Proverbs 3:5-6
(5) Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
(6) in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.

-





I need to trust You more, and trust that no matter what happens what circumstance I'm in, You are still in control
-
And You still love me, no matter how wretched I may be
-
as I am nothing, but, You Lord , are everything
-



yet feeling guilty, if i can spend so much time/money/effort doing stuff... ... ..., why cant I love my mum more at times?
-
teach me to love the way you want me to love Lord.
-




Love unfailing, overtaking my Heart
You take me in

Finding peace again , fear is lost in all You are...
-




Saturday
A nice load of scrubbing and stuff for BB primers room
-
lets twist again...
-
yet Wesley talks to me in the morning... from the primers room --> space frame
"the school governors where complaining about 1 of the girls in the primer contingent, the skirt was too short."
*points to Petrina's skirt*
"cannot be her... so .... erm..."
-
why tell me of all people? like I can do anything if someone decides to be naughty and wear skirts that are too short?
-
scrape scrape paint, sliding around madly on my knees on the soapy floor
-
"i don't believe in getting wet while cleaning"(Lee Min)
lol... i wonder what use is gently pinching one end of a sponge like a dead rat and sliding it over the floor. it was fun splashing soap at her direction... high frequency sounds result...
-
After that, bible study with Charles Ng...
scissors paper stone with Tim to see who does worship... lol
ended up me losing and doing...
-
This Kingdom
Jesus Lover of my Soul (peek)
Shout to the Lord(Tim)
-
leading worship, it's a struggle to try to make sure my mind is focused on Him sometimes, as in its nice to see someone worshiping Him wholeheartedly but my focus should be on the Lord always.
-
and Charles Ng tapping me on the head hard as i was looking at bearing 345 ...
"Its just a sign of affection"
-
I wasnt completely focused... i guess...
-
as the room cleared after the BS finished, and I was left alone, before asking whether my mum could send me to church...
-
answer: no
-
so I take 166 down telok blangah, pass my church , to vivo city, B2, C.E.
-
I would like to have imagine Tim's face at that place, chocolate chocolate galore, a ridiculous persist strong aroma of chocolate.
-
... ... ...
... ... ...
... ... ...
-
after a while , off to Old Chung Kee for Curry 'O' Dinner (wasn't very rich after that)
-
then to church
-
You broke the night like the sun
Healed my heart with Your Great Love...
-
Love that's stronger
Love that covers sin
and takes the weight of the world
-
...I love You
All of my life is in You
Jesus Christ take my life

Take all of me....
-
Stand on mountain tops with me
with You I walk through the valleys

You gave your Only Son for me
Your Grace is all i rely on...
-
...And I will be complete in You...
-
Worship was good, so wonderful, so amazing love and His presense
-
QT: Proverbs 3:5-6 Isaiah 55


Sunday
impressions for REW during the JY service..
-
and David Leong preaching, yet through him God shoved Isaiah 55 and proverbs at me again
-
yet offering and annoucements at the same time, with no Doxology, not a very comfortable layout
-
and going forward for prayer, I could feel His joy, His presense, yet...
why couldnt I break down and cry like all the other times? A heart desperate for Him, and longs for more of Him,
-
...Seek the Lord while He may be found...
-

and its back home after a hair cut,a nap,dinner and back to play around with orange/pink/green marker pens,orange paper glue , scissors, and white stiff card.
-
my hand writing still sucks though =(
-
and i can't make stuff like tim...
"but don't say anything too impulsive"
-
i guess the stuff on this blog are bad enough... especially the older posts, haha Tim...
-
...Seek the Lord while He may be found...
-
and I presently have
1) IOP on tuesday
2) CHB oral on wednesday
to prepare
+
1) math
2) TOK
3) Bio prac
4) EA1 essay
-
oh no... ... GG

No comments:

Post a Comment