Tuesday 14 August 2007

if... rabbits had pink tails

seem like tim is getting a little tired... in that case i shall refrain from giving him nightmares...
-
while water baloon sculpture bursts in Bio class, not on me luckily...
-
yet i dont want to make a fool of myself in front of ... ... ... and i have done that too many times liao...
-
nmind... sighs...
-
Bio class, the usual... except in the math classroom, ugh, looking at a mathematical aspect of bio
-
looking at the people all doze off at the back...
-
"maybe you should look in front" (Tim)
i dunno, the queer feeling; and distracting...
-
ironically there has been rather few bio classes since the time i stopped taking notes(around late feb) that i paid full attention to, yet bio is still my best subject (Chinese B doesnt count), and i seem to remember all of what ruma teaches...
-
or maybe the fact that ruma has this habit of asking ... if understand... and it subconciously drills it in...
-
or perhalps ridiculus examples (capture mark release recapture method)
"Ok lets say you are all rabbits and I catch all of you"
" so i paint the tails pink and release all of you again"
"... and Emil gets caught again, Amanda gets caught again, John gets caught again..."
"trap happy rabbits"
-


this song was written last year, but i never got to adding music to it....till now...


Simply Worship
-
Verse1
Fall back on your grace
Simply come to praise
Knowing you are God eternally always
-
Pre-chorus
I will trust You always
I will worship in this place
Simply come and worship you Jesus
-
Chorus
And I’ll come before your throne
Simply worship You alone
Simply thank You for what You’ve done all for me
Simply thank you for the cross
The pain your took for us
And simply worship You our Lord God and King
-
Verse2
No matter what troubles I may face
I know You’ll be with me all my days
You’re my Rock my Fortress my Shelter
-
2006 Emil Ng

cant remember the biblical inspiration for the lyrics though...
-


sighs, I'm not feeling that sad, but its a queer feeling... when one decides to stop bashing himself and simply let it be...
-
'the non-competitive inhibitor has been disabled ... now all we have is the competitive inhibition of the enzyme'
-
"Simon son of John, do you love Me more than these?" (John 21:15)
-
I need more of You Lord...


"You better pull yourself together or you are going to fail your end years"
I dont need that... I have ENOUGH fom my mum....
thanks a lot...
-

No comments:

Post a Comment