Thursday 16 August 2007

Mustard Hotdogs, Love Beyond reason

a simple prayer at the start of the day...
instead of
"Lord Give me a happy day"
-
I prayed:
"Lord let me honor and glorify you this day"
and it seems to be a happier day today eitherway
-
ended my sabbathical from playing today ,playing for Lee Min, who was suppose to lead....
i guess in the end... it had a sort of connection... Made me glad, Still, I will run to You(why is it everytime i play for someone , they tend to pick this song?), draw me close, I could sing of Your love.
-
12 o clock... TOK, and before that... recess... and Charity cafe...
-
charity cafe, notoriously famous for draining my pocket of money(last week i spent close to $15.) half a slice of .13 brownie, for $1 earlier on, a chocolate filled ectasy, oh my, it was really good...
-
even so as i walked around...alone, resisting the temptaion to buy the nice $3 cheese puffs, donuts and etc, sorry Benedict i dont like Ah Balling ... and watching people aggressively try to sell their food...
-
I consented to a $1 indian snack thingy offfered by Lee Min, and somehow just watched as the .10 people were running around with Ikea bags agressively attacking people to ask them to buy hot dogs... and instinctively followed, and watched... a realising ... seen, not yet 'attacked' ... i wondered...and wished...
-
walked around more, drawn to a drink blender , Ivan muki tan'/Tessa's/Amanda Chua's class Oreo milkshake thingy... and decided to buy, while hanging around waiting for the shake, which took a really long time...
-
... ... ... "Emil, buy a hot dog *smile*"
and finally i had my hotdog for $2, topped with liberal amounts of mustard... cold yet warming...
-
and the oreo milkshake came soon after for $1.50
-
total, $5.50, more money than i spent fo lunch over the past 3 days... living off roti prata just to have enough money for the end of the week ... Presently i have about $35 left
-
and free munchy donuts from Ann later in the free period TOK, apparently she found them too sweet...
and indeed they were too sweet... waay too sweet...


it been a weird day, I havn't felt like this for a long time...


sobered a little by the FireAC meeting later... i guess...
-
an Charles Ng , came about 2 hours late (i'll be there after school ends)
-
and passes me the the book, Love Beyond Reason... a story of God's Love
-
and how do I compare His Love to human love? Agape... unconditional love, ? I guess so..
-
while Charles obviously knows by now... he admitted he read my blog before... but made no other comment other than finding the layout messy
-
" being united in vision is important, being united in emotion is common" (charles to me and daniel chng)
whats that supposed to mean....
-
and as I go into my mum's car, she somehow has BGR stuck in her head, and making really stupid jokes
-
"why it we must call first and not you call us first?'
"why always stay back so late at the primers room , got girl primer you like ar?"

-
like whatever lah... i dont think kenneth, Tim, XL, daniel or John count as girl primers and Charles cetainly doesnt fulfill either requirement of being a primer or girl.
-


I guess... Its been a weird day... happy day, but,... ... weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment