Saturday 25 August 2007

"Nice one, Emil..."

For bringing laughter... to the 2 old folks, i guess that big wide smile, and the utter randomness of the guitar playing, and i guess they started to crack up...
-
"they saying you are very funny in cantonese"(Tim)
actually i half understood the cantonese, they were saying I was a clown...
-
lol... i guess...
The laughter didnt just get confined to 2 of them, sharing of experiences later, there was laughter lol... and well...
-
yet the saddening thing that was shared...
"there was a lady who said she didnt want to accept Christ, because she said many of them say they are christian to get treated better"
-
I guess...
-
and before that plonking an officers cap on top of Wesley head, seeing an outraged Charles Ng face... and ... ... ...
-
I dunno, there's something about it... that makes me want to smile, yet, emo
the happysad feeling, the bittersweet ...
-
The Wing time games, and I guess girls aren't exactly very good in soccer... handball lol, did i kick it hard against that hand?... ouch ... i dunno ... I didn't participate in the captains ball which i totally suck at, short height isnt much of an advantage, and i guess being able to work well with a team isnt easy...
-
Colosse got owned eitherway...
-
Bible study, I guess again, its hard to concentrate, but at least Charles didnt do anything inflamatory...
-
'Lord I Give you my heart... ' how does one love You with all of once heart, mind, soul and strength? I wish I could think of you in the same frequency, in the same manner that makes me smile to see You... give me that longing after You...
-


yet it was a lonely bus ride back all the same... whats the point of taking the bus back to school and taking 74, when there is a nice, super frequent, and fast bus 67 to Bukit timah?
"Emil are you alright"(Marc Ho)
I guess I looked rather sad, emo, or tired, on the bus... i dunno
-
I wish I could love the way You want me to love Lord...
-

No comments:

Post a Comment