Sunday 5 August 2007

When the Music fades

FOA over on friday... ... finally can get my life back from choir... and end my my career as a "Professional Procrastinator" (Quote from a convo in April)
-
oh well... disappointed ... in a sense, the people i wanted to turn up didnt turn up, and no one to say hi to at the end of the concert , while i see people get cheered, flowers, chocs, outside the dance studio, all I had was a collection of clothes from my mum before rushing down to join the FireAC ppl downstairs...
-
I guess i wasnt the only one, Evelyn probaly was also, with Tim disappearing for the "reach out to UYO" FireAc thingy before the end of the concert... and oh well...
-
memories of Haven , the CPA , the warmup room , the dance studio, the girls all having fun taking pictures of each other... and well...
-
bye to all the y6 alto girls, Theo, Ethel, Xuan, Sze, thanks for all the fond memories as an alto last year , and all the best for your exams
-
bye to the other y6 tenors too i guess, Clement(dispite me half hating you at first lol, i guess after sometime it was ok), Collin, Jeremy Goh, Soon kai, Chris Ow,
-
bye to Kenneth Yeo, thanks for all you've done for the choir, and tried to bring God back to the Picture, yet... i guess time to say good bye, while I attempt to continue the ministry, with Jeremy and you gone...
-


while thats all over, while I went over downstairs for the reach out to UYO thingy...
and God was so real, as I cried... the same way I've seen other people cry when they were touched by God, something which I haven't done since Plunge
-
slept over for 4 hours in school before waking up to a cheese sandwich breakfast, bus to Queenstown, 2 run thrus of the NDP, this time no "XL sms" problems, while taking random pictures, and strange looks, and ...
-
before heading back, Wesley Birthday, Cao's crazy singing, BS, lunch with Tim...
"if XL sees me within 10m distance of ... ... he will slap me"
Tim hiding in a Box, and Tessa for once encoraging me to take a picture of him...
"you are not very good at hiding"
-
while, i wonder... why
-
off to church for worship prac from 3-6, resting in church from 1-2
-
while the soloist keyboardist problems still there, working with a full band, haven't done it since Koinonia, and I remember me and Tim competeing with each other that time
-
even so... as the music fades... as all these times, FOA, gone... ...
-
even so... its been 24 weeks since that week in Feb, and half a year has gone by
-


while TnT, DC, reminding me of the prayer meeting in 16 Feb,
-
memories... ... ...
-

No comments:

Post a Comment