Wednesday 22 August 2007

Grace

Finally, a time to post, IOP/CHB Oral prep ate 2 days



Monday
-
while the little box got given , along with a red card from tim, and a lone kitkat bar from K
-
the momentary expression...
-
Just for you... God loves you... and that love is enough for all of us, for me, and for you, there is no greater love than this, shown on the cross...
-
and no matter what happens, God still loves....
-
Sometimes I wonder, what's the point of getting so emo/concerned over just 1 person? why was I willing to live off prata, and go without my extravagant treats for 1 week(no quiche, no yoghurt,), to save enough money? Even as i was preparing my chinese oral, about "qing sao nian tan lian ai" , there is no logical reason supporting the stand.
-
But again, what does God get from loving us, for getting so pained to see us go away from Him? why did He send His Son to die for us? He could have just left us be, to carry on our depraved lives. He gets nothing from us at all, nothing.
the answer is Grace, Agape love that gives without expecting back.
-
Love beyond reason....
Is that what you want to teach me Lord?
-


Tuesday
-
the sharing and worship
-
even as I was leading, yet i was desperate, even managing not to look at ... ... ... for once, Lord come and show Yourself, show Your Glory , your presence... even as the first song it seemed like God couldnt be felt...
-
Lord please come..
-
and He came as we sung Hosanna, or maybe I could finally feel Him, the song in which I had the most conviction...
-
Break my heart and make it clean
Open up my eyes to the things unseen

Show me how to love like You have loved me
-
Break my heart for what breaks yours
Everything I have for your kingdom's cause
As I walk from here into eternity
-
yet poor time management, did a very quick sharing and dismissed them at 729
-
and felt really guilty for making people late...


-
there are a few things that would make me happy
-
Hearing God speak to me
-
talking/listening
seeing .... happy

-
I guess its stupid of me, Tim needs to pinch me more often

-
"all part of growing up"(lua)
-
in this ever changing world, there is still a faithful, loving, unchanging God
-
and that is more than I ever need...
-
Your Grace is enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment