Friday 29 August 2008

Smile God loves you...

oh well
I actually got to go for a bit of the retreat =)
even though i didn't expect to be able to go there
-
I guess God made a way in a very special way...,
Reaching back to school just on time to get a lift from Azmi after a rather tiring session at the church  music studio... any later and I would have missed it
-
even more so since i didn't even know about it until Kenneth suddenly runs out of the room (when i just reached it) and exclaims that he was going for retreat...
-
was looking through my blog stats of the past month yesterday (which is monitored by Google Analytics)
one of the more interesting things about monitoring blog stats is that one can see what google search terms landed up hitting  on the blog
-
and besides the usual large volume of traffic from teachers doing blog searches; Who else would bother googling things like "Gabriel Phee" or "Ong Wei Chiang" or "Nirmala Silverajan" (lol, hi madam, the most awesome EA1 teacher in the world if you'll reading this =p)
-
and apparently "Sze Jet" is quite a popular google hit on my blog for some strange reason as you can see below:


today (and yesterday night) was full of what could be described as a sinking painful hurting sensation some where about the region of the chest... I dunno whether any of you have felt it before...
-
but it was strange... I hadn't had it for a very long time... largely due to the fact I've been trying not to take things too seriously... and well just let it be(they sang that during Tday concert =)
-
I guess finding out facts or stuff, and the fact that stuff can be either this or that way, one way or the other.... it becomes all too confusing and I'm really not sure how to deal with it...
-
so reached school there about 7 plus, and walking over to FireAC from the roundabout and still feeling very lousy
-
and talking with tim for one of the longer times... I guess he's sort of been through stuff before, and he would know a bit....
-
but I guess the thing is... "do what your heart tells you to do... keep close to God and God will see you through..." as Tim said..
-
yeah, so I ran about feeling lousy for pretty much the whole day...
-
then was retreat, and some how it was rather uplifting. It was rather nostalgic, as i still remember the events of last year, captured in this blog post 
-
"God is love..."
and I'm not so confused now i guess,  it is more that than this... and I just need to trust God in everything and keep close to Him
-
oh well unlike the last retreat which i commented:
How does one jump from happy to sad to happy to sad so many times in one day???
-
but it wasn't the case now, at least I remained cheerful and smiling
-
and later spending a little time with the Y3s and the officers was good i guess
-
although i didn't get to talk to some people... i wanted to talk to Zhuoer about stuff but i didn't see her, guess she didn't come...
-
maybe tmr I wont be so cheerful...
but I know... He holds the future
and I know... He holds my hand.
-
time will tell , I guess...

No comments:

Post a Comment