Friday 8 August 2008

"Red booth. Red pillar box. Red double-tiered"

to say that what ever is happening now is one of the more depressing days i ever had in school is probably an understatement...
-
and strangely... it isn't so much the presentation of distinguished awards that's making me cringe... in a sense I'm feeling rather detached and indifferent to it now...
-
was feeling even worse later...
community singing was.... well... I left halfway, just didn't feel like singing all these happy songs..
-
sighz...
-

although a hymn of dedication:
-
Riches I heed not nor man's empty praise
Thou my inheritance now and always
Thou and thou only first in my heart
High King of heaven my treasure Thou Art.
-
oh well...
-
IOC still stuck in my mind...
Button B, Button A (Soyinka, Telephone Conversation)

No comments:

Post a Comment