Tuesday 12 August 2008

Parallels

but maybe I'm wrong.. REALLY wrong =(

I remember an old post of mine
-
A statement, up to you to interpret:
1) Who the "you" refers to
2) What the 3 words are
-
I might as well admit that that statement was very loaded
-
since a year has past...
I might as well just make myself plain(or milk chocolate):
"Love Faith and Hope" - to everybody
"I am Sorry" - to XL then
and a 3rd statement... and nothing came of it anyway... 
Tim/Dan/John/Zhuo'er would probably know/guessed correctly, and maybe a few others...
-

bigger cookies indeed... 
-
oh well...
-
I cant believe its been 1 whole year since then...
-

The irony about Occam's razor is that it requires one to take the least assumptions
-
however I seem to be making a LOT of assumptions in trying to deny a particular manner of thinking...
who else anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment