Friday 15 August 2008

signs

that which gives direction, confirmation and assurance...
-

but if you want it that way, so be it
-
it doesn't matter in the end... 
-

a butterfly is a love note folded in two
what I see in it certainly is true
but I've learnt that whatever I do
He knows and cares too...
-
I know there are somethings that can really hurt a friendship... I seen people emoing over it... 
Quotes:
...Just wish we could go back to what we once were...
...wish i could take it back but i can't....
-
but I think its quite silly, if nothing ever happened, why worry... a mark of a great friend is that of trust...
-
and even if certain affections and emotions aren't reciprocated, or cant go beyond a certain level... but if you really trust your friend does it matter?
-
or maybe it does... we still haven't learnt how to guard our hearts...
-

ah well...
-
SL math port is really chicken feed lol... imagine the torture I had last year with the HL one...
-

I want to laugh and smile again, and mean it
-
and I want to see the same... for everyone else
-
after all God loves us, and that is in a sense, every reason to be joyful
-

should I wait for a sign to see, silly it may be, to sleep , sing songs...(sibilance)
-
or free from false flattery and hope, and flee(fricatives)
-
oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment