Sunday 31 August 2008

confusion never stops

found out more... about my friend
-
and I now know more... 
-
do not be unequally yoked...
-
you know... it can never be in God's will in that sense... even if you intend to try to bring the person to Christ
-
the unequally yoked principal still applies, it is hard to be able to pair along with another person at a differing level of spiritual maturity
-
I remember  Su Lin from church was sharing this:
-
imagine you're on a table
and the non-christian/new believer is on the floor 
-
which is easier, to pull a person up to your level
or for the other to pull you down...
-
that by itself will be the main difference ever...

I wonder... 
-
so strange...
-
anyway Sim Lim is one weird place...
I need to start mugging... or die...

No comments:

Post a Comment