Friday 15 August 2008

talk to me...

some random musings 
and random poetry (haha it seems trendy to post emo poems on blogs)
-
if you still remember me 
and if you still know me...
or have I just became part 
of the background of the sac?
-
look away to see nothing
move away to feel nothing
and maybe we could just say
shut the mind to think of anything
-
and maybe there was a time
maybe I was just blind
it was just you and me
and maybe just some bubble tea
-
and I'll still be happy
I'll just pretend to never see
never never emo please
it is just some foul disease...
-
if God wills He'll make it be
and if not, just let it be...
for He knows what's best in everything
but still, won't you talk to me?
-

worship is an offering of oneself,
-
surrender... sacrifice
-

something different,special, new, passionate,
-
and yet tangible, real, presence
-
I was worried it'll be too 'showy' and distracting, esp since when  i told a number of Y5s the reaction was quite stunned
-
but God still came and ministered
-

burdens to carry, the keyboard is heavy
-
infinite surds, at the root of everything
-
C3-06 is a fun place to be
esp when there are 3 hours of free periods
-

 

No comments:

Post a Comment