Sunday 24 August 2008

And another recording

In You I have Found My Worth
Verse 1:
I'll sing praises to the Lord of love
I'll sing praises to the Maker of earth
I'll sing praises cause You deserve, oh Lord
I'll sing praises with all I have worth
-
Chorus:
I'll sing Hallelujah
Cause in You I have found my worth oh God
Cause in You I have found my worth
-
Verse 2:
You're the Lord of the stars that shine above
You're the Lord of the whole universe
Yet You look upon me with Your great love
Who am I that I should deserve such love
-
Chorus
I'll sing Hallelujah
Cause in You I have found my worth oh God
I sing hallelujah
You have bought me with Your great love oh God
And You have given me my worth
-
Verse 3
Though I stumble and fall You pick me up
Though I stray far away, You'll be there for me
Though You know all my heart, You still love me
I can never be far from Your Great love
-
Bridge
You have given me all my worth
the Lord who died for my shame
The Cross is all I have to boast
I'll sing forever of Your Love
-
© 2008 Emil Ng, songs4him.wordpress.com


Recorded with:
Ashley Morris (Tim's Guitar)
-
anyway Tessa K. Taylor(My Guitar) ES Pickup somehow spoilt for some strange reason, meaning I'll have to send it for repair =(
-

No comments:

Post a Comment