Monday 11 August 2008

Recording A4 440Hz in natural voice??? lol

LOL i just realised I recorded A4 440Hz in natural voice
-
and I apparently can hit up to C5 without too much straining at the end of the day
-
lol this is really unnatural
I could be an alto at this rate if I had the correct tone
-
Poo, but i cant hit anything below C3, unless its early morning

tiring day, church, Guitar hero/Frets, Bio mugging, Recording, picking up my sister's Bf from the airport(and getting to eat TCC =)
-
anyway think I'll give my guitar a middle name, since Tim keeps calling it wrongly. 
-
T. K. Taylor =P
-
I want a F. T. (Fender Telecaster) electric guitar. lol
Fender Tele =)
-
lol, and as usual, as the convention for my guitars I'll probably name it after a person I know, after i get it =p.
how cool would that be...
-
Emil is feeling a little high now, haha must be the effect of whacking insanely high notes
-

Facebook videos, John, Zhuo'er
-
and some random nonsense with being named a sewage plant by Pet Liam via superpoke
-
and some random impostor with too much time in his hands pretending to be me(and saying the old account got hacked. Either ways, I'm not going to bother... my real friends will bother to ask me who the real person is anyway... and eventually the impostor will get bored. or if he doesn't, good for him, he can go and fail his exams...
-
So for that matter don't bother asking me/telling me about the Fake Facebook Fiend From some Fantasy if you already know. (i.e. KENNETH)
-
I'm not going to bother
-
hopefully I'll wake up happy tmr(or in a few hours time)... I don't want to emo anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment