Saturday 23 August 2008

Vivo City

more random stuff:
-
Dinner with my cousins and aunts at Vivo City
-

noticing my cousin Vanesse was tip toeing( she seems to have grown a lot taller)
*immediately straightens up
"I'm still taller than you"
"I wasn't trying to show I'm taller, anyway you're very short for a guy, I seen all the sec 3 guys about this height"(stretches her arm up towards the ceiling)
"you think Yao Ming issit"
"no but they're all taller than you"
"I'm still taller than you
"but you're 3 years older than me"
"I seen some of my girlfriends, they're all taller than you, you're very short for a guy"
"I'm still tallest here(all my aunts/mother/cousin/sister were shorter by about half a head)
"you must be the shortest guy in your class"
"no got people shorter than me" 
-

oh man... dotz
"who asked you to be so short".... lol
-
more like my whole family isn't very tall, end of story?
-

No comments:

Post a Comment