Sunday 3 August 2008

A Beautiful Love So Amazing

*emotional rant*
-
it so strange... because.. how can God die for us, how can God love us
-

Its so strange, when you draw parallels between the past and present, and the differences that they make
-
"I love you... I really do..."(silly irrational emo quote from one of my friends last year)
-
and look how it lands up...
-

something which I heard before, and that I still believe, that in order to truly 'love' a person in that strange way... you need to know the person well enough, see the flaws and the beauty past them, the same way God look past our flaws, and sees our worth...
-
and a time of one year seems to be necessary... oh well, yet i wonder...
-

...Lord you have searched me and You know me...(psalms 139)
-
and yes... only you know my heart, and why and how... and what's best...
-
I don't know...

because of what I see and hear...
and what I do not know...
-
hence I do not want to think too much
yet if there were a chance...
-

World choinging
Recording
-
Wesley Chan...
either I have been too obvious, or there really is an elimination 'most likely' process involved
-
ah well it doesn't matter... in the end, God knows best... in the end... if I leave with nothing... it doesn't matter...
-

ah well I'm going to miss choir... sighz

No comments:

Post a Comment