Thursday 31 July 2008

the world could do with less emo people =)

but when tmr is over... haha, it seems like I'll just end up mugging like siao
-
CAS EE TOK IA
-
and whacking all the IA
-
and trying not to think of stuff... I guess it can wait... if God wills things to happen it will happen,
and if not, it'll be good also
-

but I'm still kinda worried about stuff, think I'm falling sick in a not so nice way(like something more than fever cough if you get what I mean)
-
oh well but I guess God will take care...
-
its really strange, when God seems to always tell us not to hold on to stuff, because He is sovereign, in our weakness His strength is seen
-
ah well
-
I shall try not to feel sad after I leave the school, if things are left the way it is... 
-

Here I am, O God
I bring this sacrifice, my open heart
I offer up my life
-
I look to You, Lord
Your love that never ends
Restores me again
-
So I lift my eyes to You, Lord
In Your strength will I break through, Lord
Touch me now, let Your love fall down on me
I know Your love dispels all my fears
-
Through the storm I will hold on, Lord
And by faith, I will walk on, Lord
Then I'll see beyond my calvary one day
And I will be complete in You...

No comments:

Post a Comment