Monday 14 July 2008

Someday


Someday, we will see His face
Someday, we will be in that place
Someday, when all tears are wiped away
That day, Your name I will praise...
-
Someday, there won't be disgrace
Someday,  when fears have left the place
Someday, when Jesus will take us home
That day, Your name I will praise
-
Someday, all will be revealed
Someday, we will finally know
Someday, we'll know that He cares 
That Day, Your name I will praise
-
Someday, every knee will bow
Someday, every tongue confess
Someday, we'll declare that He is Lord
That day , Your name I will praise
-
© 2008 Songs4Him, Emil Ng
-

sighs... wishes... and hopes
strange... again... how things are...
-
sighz, I shouldn't waste so much time on facebook...
-
and knowing that "...in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." (Romans 8:28)
-

Recorded with the Macbook Pro internal mic and my dear Asahi Classical Guitar.... the first guitar I got to play with properly
-
mind the the "fuzz" and the rather lousy singing, C3 isn't my favourite note to hit... too low for my liking...

No comments:

Post a Comment