Wednesday 9 July 2008

Annoyances

I cannot stand random gossip sometimes, it really gets on my nerves
-

tenor sectional break:
taking one of those wonderful power naps that do wonders after waking
-
before Sze Jet, JS, and another one of the guys came in, door wide open(the door closer was spoilt)
-
and I sort of got woken up...:
"hey *** is here"(Js)
"where got 3 guys after one girl one"(Jet)
"how about your darling  ***"
-
"shut up and let me sleep"(me)
-

last year, during Geog Class around  Feburary 2007:
-
"hey ***, I heard you kissed ***"(Zhe Xian)
-
evidently it got impressed in my head since I still remember it too vividly, even though it was more than 1 year ago... orange rubber shavings and all... although there really isn't any point digging up old painful memories...

Around Janurary 2008
" you know you shouldn't say such things when it isn't true, might stumble another person"(Chng)
-

heh in my opinion
there should be a 3rd primer rule:
No thinking about BGR
-
and make this THOUGHTCRIME
-
would make life a lot easier( and harder)
-
it doesn't take much discipline to restrain oneself into getting into a r/s, all it actually needs is one word, "NO"
-
but its takes a lot more to keep one's focus on God alone, and even beyond r/s , there are so many other 'worldly' things that can get in the way as well
-

or maybe I'm being double minded
like many, its always interesting to ask: why cant we have both God and that someone special?
-
perhaps, if I had hindsight, I might see things differently
-
"touch the kettle and find that it is hot"(Tim)
-
and there never was a hard and fast rule in the first place, other than putting God first and putting Him in everything.
-
oh well
-

"and if you try to hold me down I'm gonna spit look in your eye and say___ you cant stop the beat"(choir song - You Cant Stop The Beat, with censored lyrics)

choreography, dancing was embarrassing - why cant we let the DANCE vienna dance for us??
although it was a little fun I must say...
-

a cascade of short interchanges and acknowledgements...
"Such is the most excellent foppery of the world"(Edmund in King Lear)
-
the Koi Pond and Fountain...
"Love this water! Stay with it! Learn from it "(Siddartha)
-
"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word became flesh ..."(John Tay during FireAC)
-F**k!
the word  became flesh
-from henceforth thou shalt be known as F**k"(Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha)
-
evidently EA1 has messed up my thinking

"Cielo I dare you to go to a super market and buy nothing but a pregnancy test kit and..." (Mong)
Human Chronic Gonadothrophin is produced by the blastocyst to signal the corpus luetem not to degenerate. This forms the basis of pregnancy test kits...(Bio notes)
-
and Bio too apparently.
-
oh well... how annoying

No comments:

Post a Comment