Tuesday 15 July 2008

S.Quo

1st thing... I LEFT MY GUITAR IN SCHOOL, oh crap!!!
-
hopefully it'll still be there tmr
-
zzz

goes to show how tired I am, cant even remember to take my guitar...
-
and I highly doubt the tiredness is caused by physical stress, an infinite amount of sleep doesn't help at all... I overslept on both saturday and sunday, and spent an entire day sleeping before...
-
sighz....
-
I need to get work done, I cannot delude myself and enter into a state of escapism, like what happened last year
-
evidently something is seriously wrong
-
zzz
-
and tim isn't around... =(
-

maybe i should withdraw from choir and FireAC, maybe that will help a bit... but seesh, only 2 weeks of choir left
and well i dunno, God has placed in FireAC, so I shouldn't either..., maybe a sabbatical is in order though...

oh well
-
Emil is Happy, and energetic, and is going to get 45 points for IB =)
-
and let things remain as they are, because nothing is wrong... and nothing ever happened before... =)
-

...Oceania was not after all at war with Eurasia. Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Eurasia was an ally...

No comments:

Post a Comment