Thursday 24 July 2008

"I like ***" choir...

dinner with Mdm Yong was rather interesting lol
-
although at a number of points I felt a bit left out... bio oly talks...
-
and discussing a number of things
-

and talking about fellow classmates
-
"I like ***"
*me gives Tim the look
-
"I like ***"
*me looks at Tim again
-
"I really like ***"
*looks at Tim for the 3rd time
-
lol
so much for that...
old things..., old times...
-

"=== has been looking moody"
"I told  ===, no point wasting sleep over a guy"
-
er..., you mean the only reason a girl can look emo is over a guy? and vice versa?
At least, that is, if academic performance is taken out of the question...
-
ah well, I shall refuse to try to formulate theories...

mushy songs
-
"you need to really mean the words you say, think of somebody..."
(E. Wan)
-
dotz... I try not to think about certain things that are real, because they will either make me feel sad , or will make me feel confused.
-
E.Wans suggestion of Bratt Pitt and Angelina Jolie didn't sound good(I generally don't watch movies... and either way I don't think they look that great.) 
So I tried looking at Sze Jet's sister (aka Sze min in the audience), before i started laughing silently, and gave up... shall leave the mushy thinking to the real concert...
-
I don't like singing mushy songs... period...
-

Japanese tongue twisters and flowers
"Noyosa"
"Hana"
-
Hungarian Gypies(aka 'the machine gun' according to Levin) 
"Turot eszik a cigany"
-
Filipino men drooling(according to translation)
"Rosa Pandans"
-
Indian Raga
"Desh"
-
Latin Missa Brevis movement
"Credo"
-
"a.k.a. learn another few languages in a few days" (Feli's blog)
lol, I agree too... but either way, its something that one gets used to after 5 1/2 years in choir...
-

Charity cafe
Nintendo Wii Guitar hero and rahbits...
was rather fun =)
oh well...
-
dead tired... Final EE/World Lit to amend/print, IOC to mug, Chem/Bio prac reports to complete for submission...
-
and gruelling Choir sessions... 
-
bleah...

No comments:

Post a Comment