Saturday 5 July 2008

Prima Deli Chicken Pies are too sweet...

apologies for the really random blog title, couldn't think of a better one...
-
Passion AC today ;went erm... shopping in the afternoon
-
before heading for Passion AC
-
quote removed on request
-
prayer
-
then the food
-
accidentally bumping against alex...
-
wasn't too hungry... tried a chicken drumstick that was too salty
-
then an awesome Old Chung Kee karipok
-
then tried some of the chicken pie that Tim and Kenneth said was good
"they are THE bomb... I think they're the prima deli ones"(kenneth)
-
but they were too sweet and made me sick... ><

-
worship... john/alex/tim/me/dan/amanda/petrina/evelyn/XL? seated in a row
-
it was weird... somehow i decided to not care about anything, yet...
-
a culture of not being "charismatic"
after all certain doctrines they promote incur heresy?
-
God was there... in the emotions
but where were You in the Spirit?
-
or maybe I'm just well...I was definitely blessed by the experience
yet something always seems to crush it all...
-
"this people... honour me with their lips....... But their hearts are far from me..."(Isa 29 :13)
-
I used to enjoy the "worship experience" ; the so called "Spiritual High"
-
why am I so sceptic now?
-
or maybe I dunno, I cannot deny a part of me... a part of me
-
"If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me."(Matt 16:24)
going back in petrina's car to the bus stop
-
sighz, it was a tiring day...
-
you probably know me well enough...
why cant I let go?
I have no reason to feel sad...

No comments:

Post a Comment