Wednesday 30 July 2008

Mochi Ice Cream

"I don't like mushy songs" (Me)
"its MARSHEE, not MOO SHEE, MOO SHEE sounds like the japanese ice cream"(Shaun the .10 one)
"lol but its mo-chi(chee) ice cream, not moo shee"(Me)

oh well...
-
Pharmacology: 
different drugs can interact with each other to create adverse effects
-
at least that's what we were studying in biology, about how Cyclosporine can interact with grapefruit juice or something.
-

oh well...
I was rather erm... unsettled after learning about the DV joining us...
-
oh well... its strange because of the way things are...
-
like its backstage, at the circle seats, in front, at the sides.

along with juxtaposition of the emo song and mushy song
-
Walk down that lonesome road....
Never never change....
Don't turn your head, back over your shoulder... 
Wont you please arrange it, cause I love you
Above the trees...
With each word, your tenderness grows
If i had closed my mouth and open my eyes
and the laugh that wrinkles your nose, touches my foolish heart
Carry on, never feel sorry for yourself... it doesn't save you from your troubled mind...
-
Ah well, I really don't like singing either one of those songs...
-

facades are what we put up on to hide what we think and feel away from other people, most people know you by your facade not the 'real you'
-
there are very few people whom I've shown just a little of what i really am actually.
-
its not that we are trying to be fake by putting up facades
its just that, the world is such a cruel place that we can never show out true self without getting hurt...
-
Only God knows our hearts... Psalms 139... Lord You have searched me and You know me...

No comments:

Post a Comment