Thursday 10 July 2008

'I love You'

one of those phrases that should be spammed a bit more
-
and meant... in full sincerity, not just the wishy washy kind of puppy love and infatuations
-
but a love that extents beyond the human understanding
-
"Love your neighbour as yourself"
-
AGAPE in other words... the unconditional giving of self without expecting in return
-
I love all my friends =)
-
(and unlike John Tay who has acute gynophobia, I don't have problems saying I love ALL my friends... save the all too problematic implications of such statements =p )


-
"Dear God
I really love my friend... I promise to keep him in my prayers every day, .... that You would open his heart to You... I pray you hold me accountable for his salvation on the day of judgement(*gasps go around)... Amen"(Dan during FireAC)
-
on the other hand if we ask anything in the will of God, He will surely hear us.(1 John 5:14-15)
-


today
-
I dunno if i should be happy about it,... at least for once I didn't see something to make me cringe a bit...
-
a total waste of time during PC class, some NE talk:
but the QnA session was interesting:
"Sir, Surely you remember the James Gomez incident... CCTV clearly showed his not submitting his documents.... On the other hand, there is no video showing Mas Selamat and how he escaped... What are your thoughts on it?" (Charles, in the midst of a lot of clapping)
-
as well as a number of attacks against the PAP government policies, from defamation suits, press freedom issues, and the lot, the poor PS of MCYS only gave pathetic  gah-men responses...
-
haha, the poor PS probably had an easier time in other JCs and Polytechnics, however ACSI was a nightmare...
-
this question would have topped it if it was asked though, although I decided against asking it in the end, since I wouldn't get any reasonable answer anyway...:
"Sir, In light of the recent rise in cost of living, and taking into account that Singapore already has one of the world's highest minister pay, how do you justify the recent increment of minister pay?"
-
ah well 
-
as long as gah-men do a good job I don't care how they do it(pragmatism), however, sucking the blood of the taxpayers and taking a atrociously high pay is a little too much though... the ministers ALREADY have a surplus of disposable income...; so even increasing their pay does not help the economy...
-
and telling us to "tighten the belt" as well, nice 7% GST, nice dunno what else, all go into your pocket...
-
poo
-

No comments:

Post a Comment