Saturday 5 July 2008

Love with sacrifice

Charles, today at Bs, said something to this effect
-
"true love is not without pain, nor without sacrifice"-
shall recall more of yesterday.
-
Was shopping around Plaza Sing to get Lee Min's present, realised that practically all the stuff i was looking at( the usual stuff: notebooks, stuffed toys etc.) were darn Lousy, even too lousy for Lee Min
-
so I went up to Yamaha music store, and enquired about my Yamaha music card(which expired the previous month):
-
"can I renew"
-
the Yamaha guy simply took my card, did some weird things at a computer POS terminal, and returned the card to me, a renewal of 2 more years, no questions asked
-
saw this really nice gig bag... haha, but it was going to be :
1. kinda suspicious if one lone Emil bought a lousy girl a present worth $ **(i wont reveal the price)
2. going to be a big hole in my pocket
-
made 3 phone calls, to Tim, John, Dan, and they agreed to chip in.
-
so I buy the thing... showed my new Yamaha card.
-
lol, 20% discount, a reduction of a lot of money, I remember previously the Yamaha card only gave 10%
-
unless its because of the GSS
-
dumped the stuff with my mum, and went over to Parklane to get some Elixir strings from GG
-
and on way back, guess who i met?
-
"eh Emil"(Lee Min)
-
"you coming for PassionAC today?"
"no I'm  not free, got dinner"
"I don't care, You better come"(I was intending to pass her the goods during PassionAC)
"but it's my Birthday dinner"
-
lol I told her yesterday over msn that i was going to get her a present the next day, and was probably going out tmr to get it.
-
she's remarkably Blur
-
back to school , decided to ask Tim to do the card, but since she was "not coming today" no point rushing it right?
-
PassionAC... Was good, despite my uncomfortableness arising from the presence and absence of some people, which manifested in the rather emo post below.
-
I loved two of the worship songs the most, 
At the Cross -(Psalms 139)
"I know You love me"
Sing(Your Love)
"Because the world cant take away... Your Love"
-
God's Love is so beautiful...
-
but Lee Min suddenly pops up!!!
"long story, but you know what? the saddest thing happened."
"You dinner got canceled"( I said in a matter of fact tone) 
-
had a lot of headache trying to smuggle the gigantic Yamaha bag with the big pink thing inside without attracting Lee Min's attention(I even hinted to her I was going to get her "something pink" the day before)
-
but luckily she was really BLUR
-
went back with Petrina, and Amanda... in Petrina's dad's car
-
some random snippets of conversation
-
"my mum doesn't want me to go running around because apparently some other girl got raped"(Amanda)
-
I winced at the thought. At the same time I recalled another incident 6 years ago.
-
"I remember my sister..."
"what, your sister got raped?"
"thank goodness, no.... she apparently met with some flasher.."
-
today... woke up late...
-
to school, BS
-
Then Daniel and I summon Tim, and he brings the card
-
John is a joke... at usual, writing: "I'm still scared of you" in Lee Min's card
-
bringing over the giant plastic bag to the sac
"what is that?"(Lee Min is still darn blur)
"oh... happy birthday Lee Min"
-
the expression on her face was worth remembering
"wah giant present, "(XL)
"wait isn't that the thing you were holding yesterday?"
-
considering she got a really nice gig bag(way better than mine, other than the fact it was pink)
-
lol
-
ah well
-
Smile... 
... and the world seems to be  a brighter place...
Look around... 
... and the world seems to have a blighted face...
-
heh,
nmind...
i suppose its really nothing i guess
-
"true love is never without pain...nor without sacrifice..."

No comments:

Post a Comment