Wednesday 23 April 2008

Song of joy...

http://5implyworship.blogspot.com/search?q=%27i+wish%22
It suddenly occurred to me that the number of times the phrase "I wish" appears on my blog is ridiculous
-
oh well
back to choir
-
skipping the yoga thingy... while most people says its okay, i say it 'might' be okay , but I'll rather be safe than sorry
-
Ding...
-

and a nice jazzy a cappella arrangement to learn..
-
The Way You Look Tonight
-
some day...
when I'm awfully low...
when the world is cold...
I will feel a glow...
just thinking of you...
and the way you look tonight...
-
but you're lovely...
with your smile so warm...
and your cheeks so soft...
there is nothing for me but to love... you...
just the way you look tonight
-
with each word...
your tenderness grows...
tearing my fear...apart...
and that laugh....
that wrinkles your nose...
touches my foolish heart...
-
you're lovely...
never never change...
keep that breathless charm...
won't you please arrange it...
'cause I love... you...
just the way you look... tonight...
-

FireAC this morning
something new
something refreshing
-
blessed be Your name
-
in whatever circumstance
-
Blessed be Your name
-
cause when we see You, we find strength to face the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment