Friday 4 April 2008

beyond emotions

love
-
a magical word isn't it?
-
millions of songs were written on the various aspects of human love
-
but God's Love? how bout that?

many times, emotions seem to encapsulate the entire human experience
-
but there should be more than this, not just a matter of having a "touch from God" and get all emotional
-
real things... rather than the false fire we try to create for ourselves... real things invoke change
-
and God is real, very real
-
but so many of us confine Him to our emotions

perhaps, while leaving choir aside for some time, I realised perhaps, yes, God had a greater intention for that, I still get to talk to people, in fact more often then usual...
-
and I don't feel so depressed
-
yeah...
-
I don't really know
-
but i guess, God might not make things really clear about some stuff
-
but I know He knows what best
-
so my friendships , my concerns, even about the issue about p.r. 2 and stuff, I know He'll take care
-
so needless to say I don't really know where I'll be in a few years down the road, i might lost touch with my current friends, I might have found other people
-
but no matter what, I'll still have God,

for all my friends
-
my prayer, hope, is that one day, when the race is complete and done, 
I'll be able to meet you all in God's presence
-
and I don't want to see you all fall away, or lose sight of God
-

What drives peoples lives, as I shared before
-
hope and passion
-
many of us try to derive our hope from our friends and family, but we know perfectly well that all humans, naturally will fail us one day, only God is infallible
-
passion
it can be for anything... money, power, relationships, popularity, family
-
but naturally things can fall apart
-
we know God never fails
-
draw strength from Him , hope in the Lord
-
and be passionate to see Him glorified
-

ah well
hope you're feeling better
-
I guess
-
life doesn't revolve around our emotions and feelings... the experience of the soul
-
rather, the importance of spirit, truth, God
-

No comments:

Post a Comment