Thursday 10 April 2008

hope once again


Life is a road that I wanna keep going
Love is river that I wanna keep flowing
Life is a road now and forever
A wonderful journey

A song, from a movie i used to love so well as a younger child
-
I said life was driven by 2 things
hope
and passion
-
yet Tim corrected me
life is driven by love, passion comes from love
-

It doesn't matter if I love/like you in that way or not
-
I know God loves you, and loves you dearly, you are a beloved child of God
-
Agape
-
I know God knows what's best
-
to rest in that peace and assurance
-

-
I saw someone's msn pm:
"My sheep hear My voice"
-
I still remember that, what significance I once thought it meant for me
-
but no matter what, assurance to know God is always there to guide us

No comments:

Post a Comment