Sunday 13 April 2008

memories

there was a time...
-
trying to force feed Jeremy with vinegar+ Tabasco/curry sauce

Choir Seniors' Dinner, breeks @ AMK
Nov 2005
-
yeah...
and we sang a song together
Alvar, Kevin, Han An, Martin, Shaun, Stuart, Song Yeong, Bryan, Ding
-
Lol Ding and I still were singing alto then
-
how about love..... measuring love
Seasons of love....
-
haha
-
and Martin and Han An and Shaun doing all the diva high pitched madness

was reading ppl's blogs anyway... as usual
-
lol
EMIL DO YOUR WORK
STOP BEING SO MELANCHOLIC AND NOSTALGIC
AND WASTING TIME BLOGGING
-
world lit overdue
-
I think I'm going to be lit up and burnt alive by Mrs Maria Nathan tmr
(disclaimer: Mrs Nathan generally is a nice teacher)1 
-
Argh
I really don't know how to do world lit
-
at least IOP we had example/practice presentations to get a better feel of how to do it
-
boo
-
I hate doing a subject which I've not done for 2 years
-
I need help
argh
-
Edit:
1. Added as I didn't want a repeat of the NS incident

No comments:

Post a Comment