Thursday 24 April 2008

Way tired of Knowing

This post shall be devoted to utter RANDOMNESS
-
ah well
EE is dead
ToK will die tmr 
YAY
-

emotions AFFECT THE WAY WE KNOW
ktnksbye
-
PRECONCEIVED IDEAS come from emotions
-
hence the old joke:
"eh that girl looked at me , I think she likes me"
(when the guy actually likes the girl, and the girl is just behaving her normal self)
-
oh course references to the RoD presentation done by Tim, Wesley, Cao, Asher &  YJ)
" oh my math teacher gave me star... I think she likes me"
" oh my mum washed my clothes... I think she likes me"
-
Rarr the  essay IS DONE
1596 words
-
its almost over
-

now for
-
CASEETOKIA
-
CAS LOGGING
-
Irritating Assignments
or internal assessments 

ah well
need to work on EVERYTHING ELSE
-
oh well
I need to destress too
-
S***w Perception
S***w Reasoning
S***w Language
EMOTIONS OWNS YOUR MUM

lol
I'm starting to sound psychopathic
ah well
lapses in sanity occur
when one has indulged in thinking too much
-
empty your mind of everything....
let the essence flow...
-
lol 
yoga is rubbish...
-

No comments:

Post a Comment